Background Ultimate Addons
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you use when editing page or a post. Ultimate Addons
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy. You will have to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use layouts for various pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a mode. It needs to be simple and fast to use. Should you ever choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Ultimate Addons
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Ultimate Addons
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You begin customizing that segment and can simply click anywhere in your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the issues and are able to reach out for their friendly service group.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs, with no hidden fees. You can find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and a lot more. Ultimate Addons
You can find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save both the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. Ultimate Addons
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent with capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose individual content cube or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are fresh is just as straightforward. All you do is go into the menu menu. Ultimate Addons
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can correct with or even alter it entirely at any point, not least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get results that would cost you money that is significant if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not enter the individual elements. Ultimate Addons
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) for the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build websites really.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements you need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Ultimate Addons
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to try out the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Ultimate Addons