Introduction Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you use when editing a page or post. Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It should be easy and fast to use. Should you ever decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the results of your job right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize text and pictures in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You may click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems and can reach out to their support team that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and a lot more. Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save both the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of configurations and functionality. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their support for a single year. Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take any row or content block.
Adding Rows and content blocks is equally straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even alter it completely at any point without losing any of your content, not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can readily get results that will otherwise cost you money that is significant if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for the overall design.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not get into the individual components too much. Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also set the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the section, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you are still going to have the ability to create awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new sites that are original fast.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components you do not need to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress out.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The better entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Versitile WordPress Theme With Page Builder