Intro Visual Composer
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you normally use when publishing a post or page. Visual Composer
So what Are they using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will give you the liberty to use any layout you want. Use multiple layouts for various pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live manner. It should be fast and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something different. Visual Composer
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize text and images on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Visual Composer
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You can simply click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems and are able to reach out for their support team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, with no hidden fees. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. Visual Composer
You can also find many inner Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking your design. Developers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Visual Composer
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with the motif and capability. The Agency plan provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or individual content cube and realign it someplace else.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Visual Composer
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps alter it at any point not least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may get if you were to hire a designer, outcomes that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are just some slight differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the elements too much. Visual Composer
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also set the likes of this background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you are going to be able to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new initial sites really.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements you have to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Visual Composer
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and great features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Visual Composer