Background Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when editing page or a post. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications that are useful to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can buy. You will need to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a manner. It should be easy and quick to use. Should you ever choose to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the issues and are able to reach out to their service team.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time, the Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress site to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
The difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for restaurants, apps, fitness , online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose person content cube or any row.
Adding New content blocks and new rows is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or even change it completely at any stage not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get if you should employ a designer, outcomes that will cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for the design.
There Are only some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a feel that was specific, not get into the components. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the department, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re going to have the ability to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like running from a Word file — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build sites that are original quickly.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components you have to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you can try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress