Introduction Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one you use when publishing a post or page. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you’d hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use designs for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It should be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you decide to use something different. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and pictures on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You begin customizing that section and can simply click anywhere on your page. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out for their service group that is friendly and get the issues.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans, with no hidden charges. You may find templates for a lot more, eBooks, law firms, and business. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features from breaking up your design, like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could also save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class support for one year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the theme and capacity. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page, whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or content cube and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are fresh is just as simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or even change it entirely at any point without losing some of your own content.
When you Complete your job, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may readily get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your layout.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a particular feel, not enter the components. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build sites that are original really.
In other Words, you no longer have to worry when customers request new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money you are able to try out the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Free