Intro Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you normally use when editing page or a post. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll have to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It should be quick and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever decide to use something different. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and can just click anywhere on your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their service group that is friendly and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and a lot more. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
You can also find many internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save both the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal balance of functionality and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could even save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the theme and capacity. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for restaurants, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take any row or content cube.
Adding Rows and fresh content blocks is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it entirely at any stage, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get if you were to hire a designer, results that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are only some differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not enter the individual elements too much. Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, image) for the entire site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new original sites fast.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when customers request new components and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some money you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the superb MotoPress .
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Visual Composer Page Builder For WordPress Tutorial