Introduction Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll have to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any design you desire. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site. It should be easy and fast to use. Should you choose to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the best. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs, without any hidden charges. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for small businesses, apps, fitnesscenters, online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose person content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding Content cubes that are new and new rows is just as simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even change it at any point, not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can easily get results that will otherwise cost you cash that is significant if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the layout.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a particular feel, not enter the individual elements too much. Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, picture ) to the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to be able to produce content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new websites that are initial really fast.
In other Words, you do not have to be worried when customers ask changes and new elements, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to spend, you can try the very popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Visual Composer WordPress Page Builder