Intro Visual Composer WordPress Review
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you normally use when publishing a page or post. Visual Composer WordPress Review
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use designs for pages that are various, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It should be quick and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you choose to use something else. Visual Composer WordPress Review
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Visual Composer WordPress Review
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You begin customizing that section and may click anywhere in your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems and can reach out to their support team that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs, with no hidden charges. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Visual Composer WordPress Review
You can find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of settings and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Programmers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can even move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for one year. Visual Composer WordPress Review
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with the theme and capacity. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose any row or individual content block.
Adding Fresh content blocks and new rows is straightforward. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Visual Composer WordPress Review
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps alter it at any point without losing any of your own content, not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may get results that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your site a feel, not get into the components too much. Visual Composer WordPress Review
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of this background (colour, image) to the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites fast.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when customers request new elements and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Visual Composer WordPress Review
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress .
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Visual Composer WordPress Review