Intro Visual Page Builder For WordPress
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when publishing a page or post. Visual Page Builder For WordPress
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a live manner. It needs to be easy and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something else. Visual Page Builder For WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Visual Page Builder For WordPress
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you can reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. Visual Page Builder For WordPress
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking up your design. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move from WordPress site to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for websites and offer their world-class support for one year. Visual Page Builder For WordPress
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the motif and capability. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for services, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Rows and fresh content blocks is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Visual Page Builder For WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct the template you are working with or even alter it at any stage without losing any of your own content.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can easily get results that would cost you money if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site and then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some slight differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not enter the individual components. Visual Page Builder For WordPress
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and subject combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to create amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new websites that are original fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements, you need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Visual Page Builder For WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you can test the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Visual Page Builder For WordPress