Background Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you normally use when publishing page or a post. Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you want. Use designs for pages that are various, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a mode. It should be fast and easy to use. If you ever decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the issues and are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can find many inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder. Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for small businesses, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or content cube and realign it.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can adjust with or even change it entirely, not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may get if you should hire a designer results that will cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the components much. Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to be able to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build initial websites really.
In other Words, you no longer need to be worried when clients ask changes and new elements, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash you are able to test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the superb MotoPress out.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and great features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugin