Intro White Label WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you normally use when editing page or a post. White Label WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy. You will have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something else. White Label WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. White Label WordPress Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You may click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems and are able to reach out to their friendly service group.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. White Label WordPress Page Builder
You can also find internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of performance and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you also offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. White Label WordPress Page Builder
The Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find a lot of templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. White Label WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or even alter it at any point without losing any of your own content not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get outcomes that will cost you heavy cash if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not enter the individual elements much. White Label WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — programmers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original sites really fast.
In other Words, you have to worry when clients ask changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! White Label WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! White Label WordPress Page Builder