Introduction Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you typically use when editing a post or page. Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will have to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be quick and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you decide to use something else. Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You can just click anywhere in your page and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can find internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with restricted features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their support for a single year. Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover many templates for restaurants, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take content cube or any row.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can adjust with or even change it completely, not least.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may readily get if you were to hire a designer results that will otherwise cost you money.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the individual elements. Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) to the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are still going to be able to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is similar to working from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build original websites quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you have to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress out.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and really friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same if you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Woocommerce Page Builder WordPress Plugin