Introduction Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you use when publishing page or a post. Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you desire. Use layouts for pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live manner. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something else. Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out to their support team that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can find many internal Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts to another.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with restricted features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder and offer their assistance for one year. Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can find many templates for services, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or person content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding New rows and content cubes is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any point without losing any of your own content, not least.
When you Complete your job, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get results that would cost you cash that is significant if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some small differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was specific, not enter the individual components much. Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you are still going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct websites that are original really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you no longer need to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money to invest, you are able to test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Woocommerce Single Product Page Builder WordPress Plugin