Intro Woocommerce Theme Builder
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when editing page or a post. Woocommerce Theme Builder
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are useful to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use designs for various pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a mode. It needs to be quick and simple to use. Should you choose to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Woocommerce Theme Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Woocommerce Theme Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the right. You may simply click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out to their service group that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, with no hidden charges. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. Woocommerce Theme Builder
You can also find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be located in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can even store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder and also offer their world-class support for a single year. Woocommerce Theme Builder
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with the motif and capability. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find many templates for restaurants, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the webpage whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take content block or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content blocks that are new and rows is straightforward. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Woocommerce Theme Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct with or even change it entirely at any stage.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may easily get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you heavy cash.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your layout.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the elements much. Woocommerce Theme Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even set the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are still going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites that are original really quickly.
In other Words, you do not need to worry when clients ask new elements and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Woocommerce Theme Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some money you can try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Woocommerce Theme Builder