Background WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of useful modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It needs to be easy and fast to use. If you decide to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the best. You start customizing that segment and may click anywhere on your page. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your premium plans. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and many more. WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
You can also find inner Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could also store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with service and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their assistance for a single year. WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped together with the motif and capacity. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose content block or any row.
Adding New content blocks and new rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps alter it entirely at any stage not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you cash.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel that was specific, not enter the individual components. WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are still going to be able to create awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites really.
In other Words, you need to worry when customers request changes and new components, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you are able to try out the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Best Free Page Builder Plugin