Background WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you use when editing a post or page. WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of handy modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a live mode. It needs to be easy and fast to use. Should you ever choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your work straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You begin customizing that segment and can just click anywhere on your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out for their service group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, without any hidden charges. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
You can also find many inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for unlimited websites and also offer their support for a single year. WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with the theme and capability. The Agency program gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find many templates for small businesses, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the structure of the webpage. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content block or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are new is simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps change it completely at any point, not least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can get outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is significant if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset for the overall layout.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a particular feel, not enter the individual elements much. WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of the background (colour, image) for the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is simply ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to be able to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new sites quickly.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components, you do not have to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can test out the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and so the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Best Page Builder Plugin 2017