Intro WordPress Blog Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one you typically use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Blog Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live mode. It needs to be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you choose to use something different. WordPress Blog Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Blog Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You begin customizing that section and can click anywhere on your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the issues.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans, without any hidden charges. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Blog Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Blog Builder
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, services as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take person content cube or any row.
Adding New content cubes and rows is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Blog Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or even alter it completely at any stage.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may get if you were to hire a designer results that will cost you cash that is significant.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset for the design.
There Are just some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not enter the individual elements too much. WordPress Blog Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the entire site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are still going to have the ability to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like working from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites that are original really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you have to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Blog Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash you are able to try the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress .
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The better entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Blog Builder