Intro WordPress Content Builder
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Content Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll have to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a manner. It should be easy and quick to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something different. WordPress Content Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the results of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Content Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues and can reach out to their service team that is friendly.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Content Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can even store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress website to another.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for one year. WordPress Content Builder
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with the theme and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the page if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content and rows components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take any row or content cube and realign it somewhere else.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are new is straightforward. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Content Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or even change it at any stage without losing some of your content not least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer outcomes that would cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are just some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the elements. WordPress Content Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are going to have the ability to create amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new sites really fast.
In other Words, you no longer have to be worried when clients request new components and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Content Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money you are able to try out the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces.
Which is The better plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the version is enough.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Content Builder