Introduction WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you normally use when publishing a post or page. WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for various pages, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live mode. It should be easy and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you ever decide to use something else. WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the best. You may simply click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their support group.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
You can find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for restaurants, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller companies, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take individual content cube or any row.
Adding Content cubes that are new and new rows is just as simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even change it at any stage, not least.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may readily get if you should employ a designer results that would cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that being said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your layout.
There Are only some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a feel, not get into the individual elements. WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, image) to the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that being said, the subject and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you are going to have the ability to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build websites that are initial really fast.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when clients request changes and new elements, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Create Theme Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to test the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Create Theme Page Builder