Intro WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when editing a page or post. WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will give you the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It should be fast and easy to use. If you ever choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize pictures and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that section. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out for their friendly service team and get the problems.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
You can find internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of performance and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your design. Programmers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their assistance for a single year. WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with the theme and capacity. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find many templates for small companies, programs, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and new rows is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps alter it at any point without losing any of your own content, not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may get if you should employ a designer results that will cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for the overall design.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel that was particular, not get into the components. WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also specify the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are still going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — programmers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new initial sites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Custom Post Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you can try out the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Custom Post Page Builder