Background WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one you use when editing a post or page. WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a live mode. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you decide to use something else. WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there is a framework theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that section. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for a lot more, eBooks, law firms, and business. WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
You can find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save both the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of settings and functionality. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be located in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their support for one year. WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with capability and the motif. The Agency program provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or individual content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding New rows and content cubes is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it entirely, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a particular feel, not get into the components too much. WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new websites that are initial fast.
In other Words, you no longer have to worry when customers ask new components and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money you can try out the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Drag And Drop Page Builder Tutorial