Intro WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy. You will have to rely on the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a live mode. It needs to be fast and simple to use. Should you decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You start customizing that section and may just click anywhere in your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their support group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and many more. WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
You can find many inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking your design. Developers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited. WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with capability and the motif. The Agency program provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can discover a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller companies, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or individual content block and realign it someplace else.
Adding Fresh content blocks and rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps change it entirely at any stage not least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can easily get if you were to hire a designer, results that will otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a specific feel, not enter the elements. WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even set the likes of this background (color, image) for the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — programmers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites that are original really.
In other Words, you do not need to worry when clients ask changes and new elements, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget packages available.
- With some money to spend, you can try out the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and excellent features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Free Page Builder Plugin