Intro WordPress Frontend Page Builder
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when editing page or a post. WordPress Frontend Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are useful to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live manner. It should be simple and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something different. WordPress Frontend Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Frontend Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You can click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems sorted out and can reach out to their service group that is friendly.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your superior plans. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and many more. WordPress Frontend Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your layout like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their support for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. WordPress Frontend Page Builder
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can take content cube or any row.
Adding Content cubes that are new and new rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Frontend Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct the template you are working with or even alter it completely, not least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may get if you should hire a designer results that would cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a particular feel, not enter the elements. WordPress Frontend Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you are going to be able to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites really quickly.
In other Words, you have to worry when customers ask changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Frontend Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money to invest, you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress out.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Frontend Page Builder