Introduction WordPress Genesis Page Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Genesis Page Builder
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll have to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use designs for pages, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a manner. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. WordPress Genesis Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your job right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Genesis Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can click anywhere on your page and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you can reach out to their support group and get the issues.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Genesis Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You can also save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and also offer their support for a single year. WordPress Genesis Page Builder
The Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness, online magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take any row or content block.
Adding Rows and content cubes is equally simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Genesis Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any point not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can get outcomes that will cost you money that is significant if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the individual elements. WordPress Genesis Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of the background (color, image) to the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are still going to be able to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original sites quickly.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when clients request changes and new elements, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Genesis Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test out the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Genesis Page Builder