Intro WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you typically use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy. You will need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block . This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use multiple layouts for various pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It should be quick and easy to use. Should you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You can click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
You can find inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. You can customize the theme because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your layout, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent together with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for services, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the page, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even change it at any point without losing any of your content not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can get results that would otherwise cost you money that is significant if you were to employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a feel, not enter the individual elements much. WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to have the ability to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites that are original really fast.
In other Words, you have to be worried when customers ask new components and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money you can try the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Have A Simple Page Builder