Introduction WordPress Home Page Builder
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when editing a page or post. WordPress Home Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the features of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will give you the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a manner. It should be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. WordPress Home Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Home Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the best. You start customizing that section and can just click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out for their friendly service group.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your premium plans. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and many more. WordPress Home Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you also offer their world-class support for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. WordPress Home Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency program provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can discover a lot of templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding New rows and content cubes is simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Home Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct with or even change it at any stage, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may get results that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a particular feel, not enter the individual components. WordPress Home Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you are going to be able to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct initial sites really fast.
In other Words, you do not need to worry when clients request new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Home Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and a lot of widget packages out there.
- With some money you can try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and excellent features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Home Page Builder