Intro WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when editing page or a post. WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy. You will have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It needs to be quick and simple to use. Should you ever choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the results of your work straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out to their support group that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
You can find many internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and functionality. You can customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes limited features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited. WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with capability and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find a lot of templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and rows is just as straightforward. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even change it entirely at any point not least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can readily get if you should hire a designer results that will otherwise cost you cash.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are only some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the individual elements. WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can also set the likes of the background (color, image) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are going to be able to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct sites really.
In other Words, you do not need to worry when customers ask changes and new components, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some cash you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin