Intro WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you typically use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It needs to be easy and quick to use. Should you choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You can click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and a lot more. WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save both the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and also offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can find a lot of templates for services, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the structure of the webpage. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or individual content block and realign it someplace else.
Adding Content cubes and rows is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can correct the template you are working with or even alter it at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your job, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may readily get results that will otherwise cost you significant cash if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your general layout.
There Are only some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a feel, not get into the components too much. WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the ease-of-use section, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are going to have the ability to create content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build initial websites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you do not have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some cash you can test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Multi-Purpose Theme And Page Builder