Intro WordPress One Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one you typically use when publishing page or a post. WordPress One Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can purchase a motif that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block . This will give you the freedom to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you choose to use something else. WordPress One Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and images in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress One Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You may just click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out to their support team.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and more. WordPress One Page Builder
You can find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their assistance for one year and to use the page builder for websites. WordPress One Page Builder
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped together with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for services, apps, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or content cube.
Adding Rows and new content blocks is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress One Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps alter it entirely at any point without losing some of your own content, not least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you cash.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the individual elements. WordPress One Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) for the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are still going to be able to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct sites that are original really fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you need to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress One Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can try the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and so also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress One Page Builder