Introduction WordPress One Page Builder Theme
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you normally use when editing page or a post. WordPress One Page Builder Theme
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications that are useful to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a manner. It should be easy and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you choose to use something different. WordPress One Page Builder Theme
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress One Page Builder Theme
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the best. You can simply click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their support group and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for many more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. WordPress One Page Builder Theme
You can also find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save both the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking your layout. Programmers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their assistance for a single year. WordPress One Page Builder Theme
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for restaurants, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller companies, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose individual content block or any row.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress One Page Builder Theme
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get outcomes that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your website then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not enter the individual elements. WordPress One Page Builder Theme
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of the background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are still going to have the ability to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new sites really quickly.
In other Words, you need to worry when clients request new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress One Page Builder Theme
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of widget packages available.
- With some money you are able to test out the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and great features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress One Page Builder Theme