Intro WordPress Online Page Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when publishing a post or page. WordPress Online Page Builder
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use layouts for various pages, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It should be easy and quick to use. If you ever decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Online Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Online Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You may simply click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out for their support team that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, with no hidden charges. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Online Page Builder
You can find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme are found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking your design. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites and offer their assistance for one year. WordPress Online Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take person content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Online Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust the template you are working with or even change it completely at any stage, not least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get results that will cost you cash that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that being said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you have to select a preset for the design.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a specific feel, not enter the individual elements. WordPress Online Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) to the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and subject combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build websites that are original fast.
In other Words, you no longer have to be worried when clients request new components and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Online Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money to invest, you are able to try the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Online Page Builder