Introduction WordPress Page Builder Add On
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Add On
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of useful modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages that are various, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live manner. It should be easy and fast to use. Should you ever decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Add On
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Add On
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You may just click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their service team and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder Add On
You can also find many inner Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal balance of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your articles. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder and also offer their support for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Add On
The Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with the theme and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose any row or person content block.
Adding Rows and content cubes is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Add On
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even alter it completely at any stage not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may get if you should employ a designer, results that will cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the general layout.
There Are only some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the components. WordPress Page Builder Add On
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of the background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use section, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to create content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new websites really.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Add On
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget packages available.
- With some money you are able to try out the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Add On