Introduction WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you normally use when publishing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to rely on the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use designs for different pages, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live mode. It should be fast and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you ever choose to use something else. WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You begin customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their friendly service group and get the issues.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your superior plans. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
You can find many inner Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of performance and configurations. You can customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for unlimited websites and offer their world-class support for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take individual content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content cubes is just as simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any point without losing any of your content not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may get if you should employ a designer outcomes that would cost you cash.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for the design.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a particular feel, not enter the individual components much. WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also set the likes of the background (colour, image) for the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that being said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original websites really.
In other Words, you need to worry when customers request new elements and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Add Ons
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the superb MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Add Ons