Introduction WordPress Page Builder Background Image
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when editing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Background Image
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website. It should be easy and quick to use. If you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Background Image
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Background Image
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You can simply click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out to their friendly service group and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Background Image
You can find internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of settings and functionality. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move from WordPress site to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes limited features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and also offer their world-class support for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Background Image
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the structure of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take content block or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are fresh is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Background Image
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or even change it entirely at any point.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer outcomes that will cost you heavy money.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your design.
There Are some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the individual elements too much. WordPress Page Builder Background Image
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to have the ability to create content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new original sites quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you have to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Background Image
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Background Image