Introduction WordPress Page Builder Bakery
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Bakery
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you want. Use layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It needs to be easy and fast to use. Should you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Bakery
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Bakery
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the best. You may click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the issues and are able to reach out to their support team.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder Bakery
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save both the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its features from breaking up your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the page builder. WordPress Page Builder Bakery
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for smaller companies, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose individual content block or any row.
Adding Content cubes that are new and rows is just as simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Bakery
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or even alter it completely at any point without losing any of your own content not least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is fun, and you can readily get results that will otherwise cost you money if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the components much. WordPress Page Builder Bakery
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) for the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word file — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build websites really quickly.
In other Words, you have to worry when clients ask changes and new elements, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Bakery
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is actually saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money to spend, you can test the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress .
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and great features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Bakery