Introduction WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use layouts for pages that are various, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live mode. It needs to be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you ever choose to use something else. WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You may just click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out to their friendly support team and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans, with no hidden charges. You can find templates for a lot more, eBooks, law firms, and business. WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
You can find many internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the page builder for unlimited websites. WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with capability and the theme. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose any row or person content cube.
Adding Rows and content cubes is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps alter it entirely at any stage without losing some of your content.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you can readily get results that will otherwise cost you money that is significant if you were to employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not get into the individual elements too much. WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the entire site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are still going to have the ability to create content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build sites really.
In other Words, you need to be worried when clients request new components and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash to spend, you can try out the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder – Beaver Builder