Introduction WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you typically use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of handy modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can buy. You will have to require the features of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a mode. It needs to be fast and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you decide to use something different. WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize images and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and may just click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your content. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its features from breaking up your layout like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. WordPress Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with the theme and capability. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find many templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or individual content block.
Adding Content cubes and rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps alter it at any point without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may readily get if you should employ a designer, results that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your design.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a feel, not get into the elements. WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) for the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build sites really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements you do not have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money to invest, you are able to try the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress .
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and excellent features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder