Intro WordPress Page Builder Blog
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Blog
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all kinds of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use designs for different pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a live mode. It should be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you decide to use something different. WordPress Page Builder Blog
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Blog
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the right. You may click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you can reach out to their support team that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and more. WordPress Page Builder Blog
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their support for one year and to use the webpage builder for websites. WordPress Page Builder Blog
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose person content cube or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are new and rows is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Blog
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it completely at any stage without losing any of your own content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can get if you should employ a designer outcomes that would cost you cash.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for your layout.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a specific feel, not get into the elements. WordPress Page Builder Blog
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also specify the likes of this background (colour, image) to the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are still going to be able to produce awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build original websites really.
In other Words, you do not need to be worried when clients request new components and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Blog
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build client sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and very friendly user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Blog