Background WordPress Page Builder Columns
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you typically use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Columns
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are useful to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the features of the theme to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It should be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you decide to use something else. WordPress Page Builder Columns
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Columns
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere in your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their service group that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Page Builder Columns
You can find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and also offer their world-class support for one year. WordPress Page Builder Columns
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for small businesses, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding New rows and fresh content cubes is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Columns
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can correct with or even alter it entirely, not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can readily get results that would cost you money that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for the general design.
There Are just some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a feel that was particular, not get into the individual components. WordPress Page Builder Columns
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you’re going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new websites that are initial really.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when customers request new elements and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Columns
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget packages available.
- With some cash you can try out the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer really friendly user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Columns