Background WordPress Page Builder Divi
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Divi
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple layouts for various pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It needs to be simple and fast to use. Should you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Divi
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Divi
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You begin customizing that segment and can simply click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Divi
You can find inner Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder and offer their assistance for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Divi
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent with the theme and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for agencies, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the page if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take individual content block or any row and realign it.
Adding New content blocks and new rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Divi
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even alter it at any point, not the least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you money.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel, not enter the components too much. WordPress Page Builder Divi
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and subject combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites really.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when clients ask changes and new components, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Divi
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money to invest, you can try out the popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Divi