Intro WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a manner. It should be quick and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you ever choose to use something different. WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You may simply click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs, with no hidden charges. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
You can also find internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and performance. You can customize the theme just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for restaurants, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller companies, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can take person content block or any row.
Adding Content cubes that are new and new rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it entirely, not least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may get results that would cost you money that is heavy if you were to employ a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel that was specific, not get into the individual elements. WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even set the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re still going to be able to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new original sites fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components you need to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test the popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer really friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Don’T Hyphen Words