Intro WordPress Page Builder Elements
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Elements
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use layouts for various pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a mode. It should be simple and fast to use. Should you decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Elements
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Elements
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out for their support team that is friendly.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. WordPress Page Builder Elements
You can also find many inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save both the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder and offer their support for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Elements
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or content block.
Adding Content cubes that are new and new rows is equally simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Elements
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or even change it entirely at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can get outcomes that would cost you significant money if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a particular feel, not get into the components. WordPress Page Builder Elements
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you are still going to be able to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites that are initial quickly.
In other Words, you have to worry when clients ask changes and new components, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Elements
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try out the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and features.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Elements