Intro WordPress Page Builder Foundation
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Foundation
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you want. Use layouts for different pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live manner. It needs to be easy and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something different. WordPress Page Builder Foundation
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Foundation
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You begin customizing that section and may simply click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. WordPress Page Builder Foundation
You can find internal Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and functionality. You can customize the theme because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes limited features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Foundation
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with the theme and capability. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can discover many templates for restaurants, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller companies, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or person content cube and realign it.
Adding Content blocks and new rows is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Foundation
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust the template you are working with or even change it entirely, not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may readily get if you should hire a designer, results that would cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your layout.
There Are some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a particular feel, not get into the elements too much. WordPress Page Builder Foundation
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to have the ability to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct sites that are original really fast.
In other Words, you no longer have to worry when clients request new components and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Foundation
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress .
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and great features.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Foundation