Introduction WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when publishing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of useful modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site. It needs to be easy and quick to use. Should you choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can simply click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that section. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems and can reach out to their service group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
You can find many internal Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of settings and functionality. You can customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could even save and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your layouts to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites. WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find many templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitnesscenters, online magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take individual content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Content blocks and rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or even alter it at any stage without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is fun, and you may get outcomes that would cost you heavy cash if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
With the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your website then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a particular feel, not get into the individual components. WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re going to be able to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word document — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites fast.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components you need to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Free Templates
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you are able to test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Free Templates