Introduction WordPress Page Builder Link
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you typically use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Link
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live manner. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something different. WordPress Page Builder Link
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Link
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the best. You begin customizing that segment and may click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their friendly service group and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and more. WordPress Page Builder Link
You can also find internal Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your content. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could also store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites and offer their world-class assistance for one year. WordPress Page Builder Link
The difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for services, apps, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content cubes is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Link
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or even change it at any stage without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you significant money.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for your layout.
There Are just some differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel, not get into the individual elements. WordPress Page Builder Link
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that being said, the theme and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are still going to be able to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new sites that are initial really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you need to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Link
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can test out the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Link