Introduction WordPress Page Builder Menu
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you normally use when editing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Menu
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will give you the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a mode. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you decide to use something else. WordPress Page Builder Menu
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Menu
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that section and can just click anywhere in your page. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their friendly support team.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Menu
You can also find many internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and configurations. You can customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can even move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for unlimited sites and offer their world-class support for a single year. WordPress Page Builder Menu
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the page whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose person content cube or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and new rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Menu
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can correct with or even alter it entirely at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is fun, and you can easily get results that will cost you cash that is heavy if you were to employ a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your general layout.
There Are just some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a specific feel, not get into the individual elements too much. WordPress Page Builder Menu
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, image) for the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re going to have the ability to create content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites really.
In other Words, you do not need to be worried when clients request changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Menu
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to invest, you can test the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and very friendly user interfaces.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same if you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Menu