Background WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you typically use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are useful to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It should be easy and fast to use. Should you choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You begin customizing that section and may click anywhere on your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the issues and are able to reach out for their friendly service group.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
You can find inner Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their support for one year. WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover many templates for small businesses, programs, fitnesscenters, online magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take individual content block or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Fresh content blocks and rows is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct the template you’re working with or even change it at any point, not least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can get outcomes that will otherwise cost you heavy money if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a particular feel, not get into the components too much. WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re still going to be able to produce awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct sites really fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you need to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash to spend, you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Not Shortcode