Intro WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you normally use when publishing a page or post. WordPress Page Builder Plugin
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use designs for different pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a mode. It needs to be quick and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you decide to use something else. WordPress Page Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You may click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the problems and can reach out for their friendly service team.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Plugin
You can also find many inner Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with restricted features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder. WordPress Page Builder Plugin
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can discover a lot of templates for agencies, apps, fitness , online magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or individual content block.
Adding New rows and content cubes is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. WordPress Page Builder Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can correct the template you are working with or perhaps change it completely at any stage, not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may readily get results that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your overall design.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a feel that was particular, not get into the individual elements. WordPress Page Builder Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (colour, picture ) to the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are still going to have the ability to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites that are original really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you have to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and features.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Plugin