Intro WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when editing page or a post. WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of handy modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use designs for various pages, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It should be easy and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can click anywhere in your page and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and a lot more. WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
You can find inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking up your layout such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the page builder. WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for services, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the structure of the page. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take individual content block or any row and realign it.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are fresh is simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust with or even change it entirely at any stage without losing some of your own content.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get if you should employ a designer, results that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the components much. WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can also set the likes of the background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you’re going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites that are original fast.
In other Words, you do not need to be worried when customers request new elements and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash you are able to try the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! WordPress Page Builder Plugin Tutorial