Introduction WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you use when editing a post or page. WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to rely on the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It needs to be quick and simple to use. Should you ever choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their service team and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
You can find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for one year. WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can discover a lot of templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the page, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose person content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding New rows and content cubes is equally straightforward. All you do is go into the menu menu. WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps change it entirely, not least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may get results that will cost you cash that is heavy if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the individual components much. WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are still going to have the ability to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much like running from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct initial websites really.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components you do not need to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! WordPress Page Builder Post Grid
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you are able to try the most popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has full support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! WordPress Page Builder Post Grid